By browsing and using the Site you agree to this policy governing your use of the website. If you do not accept this policy, you must not use the Site.
1. Information that we collect from you
1.3 If you are 18 years or younger you must ask the permission of a parent or guardian before submitting your entry to the Competition online via the site. If we become aware that you are 18 years or younger and you have not obtained such permission, we will remove your entry and your personal information from our records.
1.4 If you are 16 years or younger you may not register with us on the Site. Ask the permission of a parent or guardian who should register your personal information on your behalf. If we become aware that you are 16 years or younger and you have not obtained such permission, we will remove your personal information from our records.
2. Use of your Information
2.1 We will only use your information for the following purposes and in the following manner:
- to enable us to provide you with access to all parts of the Site and to enable you to download information and materials from the Site;
- where you have so consented on the entry form, to contact you with information and news from WICKED the Musical;
- to produce reports, statistics and analysis of the types of people who access the Site;
- to contact you for your views on the Site and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Site;
- to administer, support, improve and develop our Site.;
- to announce the winners of the Competition and to identify entrants in any publication of an entry in accordance with the Competition rules;
- to contact Competition finalists and prize winners, to verify compliance with the Competition rules and for administration of the Competition.
2.2 If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know and we will remove you from our mailing list.
3. Disclosure of your Information
3.1 We do follow strict guidelines in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. We comply with the laws of the countries from which we operate.
3.2 Certain personal information that you provide to us is defined as Sensitive Personal Data by the Data Protection Act 1988. We do not seek any sensitive personal data other than that which is reasonable and necessary for the purposes sought.
3.3 By providing us with the information requested you are giving us your explicit consent to collect, process, disclose, transfer or store your Sensitive Personal Data for the purposes of processing orders for goods/services.
3.4 We do not disclose your personal data to any third party except to the extent that we may disclose your personal data to third parties (whether in the U.K. or elsewhere) for the purposes of processing orders made by you for goods or services from us.
3.5 Please note that this may include the transfer of your personal data to one or more countries outside the UK.
3.6 By using the Site you consent to third parties having access to your personal data, including those outside the European Economic Area (EEA). You understand and accept that if your data is disclosed to third parties outside the EEA those parties may be based in territories that may not have sensitive data protection provisions in law. Every effort will be made to ensure that your data is processed solely to provide you with a newsletter or other email update, or in connection with a competition/promotion. We will attempt to ensure that your data is held safely.
4.1 Cookies are small amounts of information which we store on your computer. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the Site. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the Site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the Site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies by although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site.
5. Security and Data Retention
5.1 We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
6. Accessing and Updating
6.1 You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us. We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
8.1 All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to: Wicked London Production Ltd
c/o Joe Public Ltd,
The Dutch House,
307-308 High Holborn,
London WC1V 7LL
* Please note that we are unable to respond to specific requests about performers or the production via this email address.